Happy 27 to me! July 8, 2010Posted by Arun Rajagopal in Conversations.
I have an annual tradition of writing a blog post on my birthday (June 22). Usually, it is a recap of the best of the year that went by. This year, I wanted to go off the beaten path. Year #26 was one of the most transformational years ever in my life. A year that caught me by the ears and gave me a thorough shakedown. A year that revealed a lot of me to me. And many other things. However, I am very thankful for the year and everything that came with it. The focus of this year’s post is on the future. Rather, a couple of lessons/observations from last year that I hope will be a part of my journey in the years to come.
- Everything that happens is for the best.
- Rule #1 works only if you believe in it.
- It is important to keep moving ahead.
- Whatever has happened has happened. The future is always promising if I believe in it.
- Higher, faster and stronger but without losing my essence and being.
- The world may be unfair, but life is always fair.
- I believe that I am watched over and taken care of.
- The universe always conspires to help the dreamer. I will dream on.
- I am ready to move away from wine and white rum.
- I am the difference.