The Best of Indian Railways January 20, 2008Posted by Arun Rajagopal in India, Indian Railways, Travel.
Tags: Indian Railways, Konkan Railways, Railfanning, Train Videos, WAP4, WCAM, WDM2
Here are 2 mash-ups of my rail-fanning adventures across India in 2006 & 2007.
- Mangalore bound Parasuram Express bleating its horn at Valapattanam
- Speeding through a Mumbai local station
- Trainspotting at Varanasi
- Konkan Jan Shatabdi at Divankhavati
- Overtaking a MG train at Kollam outer
- WCAM/WAG banker freight action on the ghats at Igatpuri
- Mumbai bound Ratnagiri Superfast Express entering Jalgaon
- Cucumber seller at Jalgaon
- High-speed rail action / crossings in the Kollam-Kayankulam stretch and Kannur
- Footplating on the WAP4
- RORO train on Konkan Railways
- Double-headed WDM2 freight action after Madgaon
- Friendly railway staff on Konkan Railway
- Kerala Express spotted at Aluva and Kollam outer
The background score in this video is from Androsphynx & TechnoDaftpunk, but I have also preserved the original sound from the clipss so that you can hear the train beats and the loco horns.
The background score of this video is a song from the Tamil movie Aran. No train beats, just rail action!
Hope you enjoy them!