I’ve been tagged. Finally! July 13, 2007Posted by Arun Rajagopal in Conversations.
Blogger pals Bob Glaza, Toby Bloomberg & Luc Debaisieux tagged me to play the ‘Know 8 random things about me’ meme. Here are 8 things you ought to know about me, followed by 8 people I want to know more about.
- Someday, I’d like to travel around the world & then blog about it.
- I waited 24 years for my first footplating experience on a locomotive. I can hardly wait for the next.
- I love plum cake. And wine too.
- Being a part of ‘The Age of Conversation’ has been among the most exciting experiences in my life.
- I’ve always had a thing for shy ducks & cute pups, eight-legged bulls & their bored friends, photogenic camels & horses, itchy monkeys & hungry tiger cubs.
- I think Muscat, Sultanate of Oman is the most beautiful city on Earth. If you ever decide to drop by, do give me a buzz.
- I’m an absolute coffee freak, renowned for making the best coffee at work & rumoured to start my own coffee chain someday.
- My idea of bliss is spending an hour rowing a boat across this beautiful lake.
I’d like to play ‘8’ with the following blogger stars:
If you would like to know more than 8 things about me, here are 50. Go ahead! 🙂