Here’s to 24… June 22, 2007Posted by Arun Rajagopal in Conversations.
Today is a special day. I’m 24 years young & ready to kick ass. It’s an awesome feeling, except for the overnight mosquito bites. When I look back into last year, I feel very blessed with a sense of fulfillment. It was a year of travel, special surprises, dreams come true, making new friends & blogging. I’m not the one who believes in new-year / birthday resolutions, but this year I wanna rock the apple cart. There are certain goals I’m gonna give my heart to this year. Here are a few:
1. Strive for more learning at work. Get more involved in online advertising.
2. Blog deeply, intensely. Celebrate the relationships I share with my fellow bloggers. Make more friends in blogosphere. Looking forward to Blogger Social ’08.
3. Accomplish the greatest rail adventure of my life. A date with the WAP4 22683. More on that later.
4. Complete my IGNOU degree.
5. Work on my savings. Lol.
6. Be as open as ever to life and all the adventures it throws up.
7. Smile more. 🙂
8. ‘To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.’ – Ulysses, Tennyson.